We have to wait (possibly until next week) and I'm not good at it!!
We're also looking at options, but a month after match is not a good time to change careers. Still, Josh and I feel at peace-concerned, but at peace.
I'm glad to know I have renewed my teaching certificate. I'm glad to know Josh feels very strongly about supporting our family. I'm glad he is employed through June. Family has already said we can stay with them if things get tough.
All in all, there are far far worse things then being educated in the richest country in the world. We'll be fine even if it is not ideal.
Still, hoping for the best!! (and to be honest that would mean: Josh employed, and our own place!!)