Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Boy or Girl?

It is easy to tell I'm raising boys. I have a Bat-Man and a Robin in my purse right now. I took them to the book fair at school-which individually they enjoy-but together it was much more fun to give the decoration, a beautiful Frosty the Snowman, a good power punch! I take them to basketball. (I wasn't going to mess with an organized sport, but then I realized my house becomes the gym if they can't be more physical). It is so cute to see them learning to dribble and shoot. They fart and laugh. They burp and laugh. They wrestle and laugh. They jump off of furniture and want to get further and further.
Individually, my boys are pretty well behaved-it is the collective boy mentalitly that is a challenge. Having them all at once they become a gang-imagine the football team jumping up and down, patting each other's butts and getting ready to run out of the tunnel!! That is my life!
In short, they wear me out!
So, do I want a boy or a girl? Most people say "either" "if it is healthy we're happy" or "I don't care."
Well, guess what? I have a preference. I would like a girl. I think it would be fun to get into "girly stuff" after 7 plus years of boys. I was dissappointed Ammon was a boy, but I don't think I love him less. If this one is a boy-I will love him--
but, if it were just up to me, I think I'd take a girl. For variety if nothing else-oh and we'd have a name.
We find out Friday!!

7 comments:

emilysigler said...

can't wait to hear!

Giggles said...

I really get your image of the football team in the tunnel. Very effective.

We have a girl name picked out so I'm pretty sure that means when we get to it we'll only have boys. Hope you get to use your name!

Valerie said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Charity Brown said...

i'm so excited for you! i think it's a girl!!! :) and i know what you mean. i thought ryan was going to be a girl and when i found out he was a boy i wasn't sad to have a boy i was just sad i wasn't having a girl.

Adams said...

Good luck! I'm rooting for ya!

Jennifer R. said...

Can't wait to hear the results on Friday!!!

ooooo said...

I loved finally getting a girl! The clothes are so much more fun to make and buy and I love it when my daughter watches me put on make up or we paint our toes together. Things I could not get my boys to do. I am so glad I have one but I love my boys too so either way they end up great!