Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Medieval Family

Vinny's very first birthday happened to fall on the night of the school carnival.  I dressed up as a princess and passed out royal invitations at the school on Thursday.  Students and families were encouraged to dress up; if you ever need a pick-me-upper, I strongly suggest dressing as a princess and going to a kindergarten classroom.  The little girls told me time and again how beautiful I was and asked me, "are you a real princess?"  
"Of course, I am, " was always my response.  Such an esteem builder!



Vincent was our dragon.

Dragon Vinny.

Vinny and Dad.


Our  knight in shining armor, on a wave board, Ivan.

Ivan the knight!



Ammon as Robin Hood.

Orlando was the jester.  He was great and even memorized jokes.  My favorite was what do you get from a nervous cow?
A milkshake.  



                                       



3 comments:

Giggles said...

I have a "pretty pretty princess hat" I like to pull out on occasion. It has flowers and long streamers.

Unknown said...

fun! I wanted more pics of the princess! a great idea for those days when you don't feel so beautiful... those lil gals will help ya with that!

Lisa said...

Oh so super cute! I think I should take your advice and do the Kindergarten princess thing! Is that your driveway . . . super big and wonderful.