1. Prayed for his lion and teddy that he forgot to bring on the 4th of July trip.
2. Successfully go tubing behind a boat with me and his Aunt-he truly had the biggest smile the entire time! Then he went with just his cousin and felt so grown up!!
3. When we went to hear the band at the football stadium before fireworks he didn't want to play tag, instead he asked me to dance with him.
4. Looks after the safety of everyone.
5. Being in Oklahoma for the 4th just further pushed his Indian questions. Talking with his uncle Ben who is a full-blood fascinated him. When uncle Ben gave him a dream catcher with Indian feathers-Orlando was nearly speechless!
6. Adding to his "Indian Collection" Orlando has made his own "spear" out of a long stick that he is sharpening with rocks. He plans to go fishing with it as well as get any large animals that we might need for their skins. Ya know, like lions, bears, or deer.
7. Also reading more and more and last night caught him up late with his brothers reading to them book after book.