Sunday, January 9, 2011

August 2010

Time for some updates. We've got snow on the ground here in Little Rock ,which is rare, but exactly what I needed for a little Blog-Mojo.

Pictures of the first day of school. Orlando is in first, Ivan in K, and Ammon is going to a wonderful little Methodist preschool near the house that we love. Orlando loves math, but detests writing, though a decent speller. Ivan has tested out of any therapies and is doing great. His teacher works them very hard, and I worry about him getting too tired and then off balance, but he is doing well. I am so glad and remember often what a blessing it is for him to be doing so well. He is in the advanced reading group in his class. Ammon has his teachers wrapped around his fingers, and often earns the most "good behavior" stickers.
I love raising boys!
Josh started his pathology residency in July. He has a love/hate relationship with it. So glad he is doing it, but still missing the hands on a patient contact that came from surgery.
I went back to work. A perfect decision, with an ideal job that allows me to drop off and pick up my children from school, teach what I love, and hopefully influence some of the youth. Two days after starting this "perfect" job which I am sure the Lord put in place for me-we discovered I wasn't late due to stress of the job-no, I was pregnant!! HUGE SHOCK!!


No comments: