So, went to my appointment. Baby is big as thought according to tech. I don't have a Drs appointment until middle of next week. She wants me to think about what I want to do. The way I undertand my options are:
1. Induce, have the baby next weekend or early the week of the 11th. Baby will be 38 weeks and fine, lungs may need a little attention, but he'll be fine.
Option 2. Take it easy and keep him in a little longer-look at possibly 11 to 12 pound baby and then c-section or give it a go and try and endure squeezing his head out. Mind you-his head TODAY measures 39 weeks.
Last Friday estimated weight was 7 lbs 7 oz.
Today, Tuesday, estimated weight is 8lbs 1 oz.
He has good fluid, placenta looks good. All is well. He is just large.
What to do? What to do?
I did decide next Friday is my last day at work either way.
I got to see some 4D pictures and he has the cutest cheeks and lips. I'm so excited to meet him!