Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas=Food

A healthy Christmas Tree I threw together to enjoy with friends on Christmas Eve. We were thankful to have a fun night even though it wasn't with family.



The Sunday before Christmas we made Christmas pancakes. Snowmen are not pictured, neither are the Santas, but boy o boy, did my boys love this!









Making sugar cookies with friends. Me and 2 friends have 8 sons all 6 and under. The boys each got frosting and enjoyed mixing the colors like paint.



These were new! Peanut butter balls with cranberries and oats, yummy!



We gave these away and they packaged up so cute!


Our Christmas day spread: We enjoyed, fruit, cinnamon rolls, veggies, bread, meat, cheese, etc. That night I asked if anyone wanted me to fix dinner. Lando said, "Mom, it's Christmas, we just eat and eat and eat whenever we want!!"





Don't you just love all the great food Christmas brings?

2 comments:

Mimi Nowland said...

That looked great, those pancakes were so cute. I am glad you had a merry Christmas.

Giggles said...

I love the healthy Christmas tree. That is so clever. I'm going to have to remember that one.