Wednesday, April 15, 2009

per request

Okay Liz, here are some photos.


Kristin and Jon-David were in town for Easter.  Kristin and I went shopping and we had a great time picking out some dresses!  Maybe they should be pastel, but we liked these better!





Hope everyone had a good Easter.  We shared it with old and new friends and had lots of great food.  Of course, I didn't have the camera out and have no pictures of those things.  We had breakfast...yummy quiche, fruit salads and kabobs, breakfast rolls, pigs in a blanket, and some no bake cookies too!  The Mitchell's, some dear friends from AR, came through and they were able to join us on Easter.  Our kids used to play together all the time and I enjoyed seeing them play together again.  Carl and Lando just gave each other a big, long hug...too cute.  They are moving to Akron and we are so excited to have them just two hours away!
We also dyed Easter eggs with friends last week.  I am a believer in dying eggs every year, age 2 or 92..it is so fun for everyone.  Also we participated in 3 egg hunts.  Plus several here at the house.  
I absolutely love Easter, the beautiful colors and spring, chocolate, and most of all the symbolism of life after death!  I am thankful for my Savior and for a belief in life beyond just this one.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I saw your ? about any good tips on the no sugar challenge. I drink Crystal Lite, Kettle Corn Smart pop, and 100% fruit leather if the craving gets too strong. I think about the money and winning too. That's been the best motivation for me by far. And seeing results after only 2 weeks. Hope that helps some!