Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pop-Corn and Cauliflower

You really should know:

You can put popcorn in a brown paper bag, fold it over, tape it with skotch tape and then microwave it. I'd use like a 1/4 cup of kernels.
Listen for it so you don't burn it. Then season as desired.

Just thought you might want a healthy inexpensive snack!

Also, you can cream cauliflower like mashed potatoes, just cook it, add some cream cheese or milk, pepper, garlic, whatever you like! Simple and yummy!

This time of year I struggle with eating healthy--what do you eat that is healthy and easy this time of year? I'd love to hear your ideas!

1 comment:

Kristin McElderry said...

I make tons of soup. Stews, chili, my new homemade thai chicken noodle, chicken and dumplings... it keeps me warm, fills me up and somehow is a yummy wait to get all my veggies.

I can't wait to see you soon. Miss you all.

Kristin