Tuesday, December 22, 2009

relax, Lara.

Time to try and relax and enjoy the holidays. Ivan is doing fine with random knee pain episodes. I'm determined to try and video the next one-that way I can show a physician. Then again, I'm hoping he won't have a next one.

Bone scan won't be until the 7th because of holidays. That is okay. Patience.

We'll go forward with plans and look forward to getting some answers later.
First, dinners need planned, clothes folded, kids loved, trips taken, marriages made, and a new niece to meet. In short, I need to get out of my funk and have some fun!

Merry Christmas, and thanks for all of your comments. I'm thankful for you!

ps. I'm eating sugar. It IS the week of Christmas ya know!!

1 comment:

Giggles said...

Fique calma. ;) Tudo vai dar certo.

e

Feliz Natal!